“What is Airluggage?”
Airluggage is Copenhagen’s on demand luggage transfer service.
We offer a first class customer service.
We transport your luggage securely to and from your hotel, apartment or cruise ship in Copenhagen to our safe storage at Copenhagen Airport/Terminal 2 – right next to the Check-In counters. Want to see our 5 star reviews? Go to https://www.facebook.com/pg/Airluggage/reviews/
- If you stay at a private rented apartment, use our “apartment service” We meet you in person just outside the apartment and transports your luggage to the airport.
- We will contact you 15 minutes before we arrive at your location.
- All bags will be name tagged and tracked in our track N’ trace system. You will receive a message, when your luggage has arrived in the Airport.
- We offer a complete cruise service to and from the cruise-ships.
- We can check-in your luggage at your cruise-ship.
- When you arrive at the ship – the luggage will be ready at your cabin.
- There are several options.
1) Leave your luggage with us in the airport, when you arrive.
2)Leave your luggage at your hotel, and we will collect it and check it in.
3)Meet us outside your apartment, and we will check the luggage in at the ship.
4)We can also collect your luggage outside your cruise terminal. We will know which Terminal you leave from or arrive at, as we are cooperating with “Cruise Copenhagen”.
“Is my luggage safe with Airluggage”
- You can easily use Airluggage. Your luggage will be transported in our car, which is closed and staffed at all time.
- You will receive a notification on your phone, when your luggage is picked up and again when it arrives at Copenhagen Airport. This is sent from Airluggage GPS & security system.
- You collect your luggage in our safe-storage in the middle of the airport, which is staffed in all opening hours.
- All your bags will be insured up to 12.500 dkk. by Airluggage.
“Where do I leave my luggage at my hotel?”
- You can leave your luggage at your hotel front desk. All available hotels in our booking-site offers our service. They will keep it safe until we arrive around 12.00.
- Remember to put a name-tag on each of your bags, so that Airluggage can keep track of them. Just ask for one at your hotels front desk.
“Where is Airluggage located in Copenhagen Airport?”
- Airluggage are located in the middle of Copenhagen Airport, Terminal 2. We are located opposite side of Easyjet check in – Desk number 152-154. Look for Airluggage on 1st floor, above the ticket office.
- Located in the same terminal as:
Air India, Air France, British Airways, Easyjet, Emirates, Finnair, Iberia, Icelandair, KLM, Norwegian, Qatar Airways, Ryanair, Singapore Airlines, Swiss – And many more.
- There are only Terminal 2 and 3 in the airport – and the terminals are connected under same roof. If you arrive at terminal 3, it will be a two minute walk to our office.
“How do I pay for your service?”
- You pay in the airport, when you pick up your luggage.
You can pay by creditcard or cash. We accept cash in Danish Kroner and euros.
- Creditcards accepted:
“Do I have to do anything when I pick up my luggage in Terminal 2?”
- According to all airline restrictions, we need to see your ID.
“How can I be sure that Airluggage picks up my luggage?”
- You will receive a booking-confirmation on your registrered e-mail right after you confirm your booking. When you get your confirmation, it means your booking is received. You will also receive a message from us, when your luggage is collected from your hotel. If you book from a apartment or cruise – we will meet you in person.
- Airluggage will contact you, if there is any issues or questions regarding your booking. You will receive a message on your e-mail and phone, when we pick up your luggage from your hotel and again when it has arrived in Copenhagen Airport.
“Do you accept all sizes of bags?”
Yes, we accept the same sizes as your airline company.